Monday, January 16, 2012

Bollywood Bloodbath


It's just kind of cool that this exists...a compilation of soundtrack music from Indian B horror movies, which, hell, until I saw this on the Dusted board, i didn't even know there were Indian B horror movies.

Anyway, it's a little bit of Bollywood, a little bit of disco, a little bit of scary soundtrack noises....


I'm doing a bunch of administrative stuff for Dusted this week, just what I need, more unpaid work.

Here is Hemant Bhole's "Sansani Khez Koi Baat"

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Garbo said...

I heard about this a few weeks ago because of Dusted! Isn't that cover awesome? Finders Keepers also did one called Hindi Horrorcore that I got my hands on, but haven't heard yet. I didn't know there were Indian horror films either, but I'm a sucker for soundtracks.