Monday, December 27, 2010

soft as snow but warm inside


Yes, it finally snowed here, and snowed big, maybe a foot or slightly under. We are more or less trapped at the moment, no plows in sight, though the driveway's clean now. so, I'm hoping I'll be able to get into town this afternoon because the property tax is due today, but if not, well, they'll have to wait one day and charge me a dollar or two of interest. I'm not risking my life to be on time.

Anyway, I've been listening to a lot of early 2011 promos and really liking the new Akron/Family, Eleventh Dream Day, Skull Defekts (I'm reviewing this eventually), Arbouretum (already reviewed and an interview in the works), Luyas (interview coming on this, too)...haven't even gotten to new Parts & Labor or Obits yet, but hard to imagine not liking those at least a little.

Anyway, on we go...at least once the main road's clear.

No comments: