Friday, July 18, 2008

I made a new mix

I made a new mix yesterday and in my very humble opinion, it's pretty awesome.

Track listing:

Swell Maps -- Harmony in Your Bathroom
Oneida -- Cream Puff War
Darker My Love -- Pale Sun
Blank Dogs -- Three Window Room
The Homosexuals -- Hearts in Exile
Jay Reatard -- Feeling Blank Again
Kurt Vile -- Freeway
Envelopes -- Life on the Beach
The Kills -- Last Day of Magic
Hercules & Love Affair -- Hercules Theme
Endless Boogie -- Give me the Awesome
King Khan and the Shrines -- Burnin' Inside
Johnny Thunders -- Pirate Love
Psychedelic Horseshit -- Rather Dull
The Dirtbombs -- Leopardman at C&A
Wooden Shjips -- We Ask You to Ride

There's a link in the comments. Enjoy

3 comments:

jenniferpkelly said...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4yhgmf

francksauzee said...

Cheers Jenny, this does look good. Can't beat some Swell Maps on a Friday. Lots of stuff I haven't heard as well.

jenniferpkelly said...

Hey, Simon, I hope you like it -- and thanks for the Homosexuals. Couldn't have done it without my friends!